Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am Featured this Month

I am so excited I am featured this month.


The first one is from Jewelry Making Supplies.
Here is the link they have me at, Jewelry Making Supplies Blog Awards.


The Second one is from The Canadian Family Magazine.
I am on their list of Top 53 Mommy Blogs.


canadianfamily.ca


The third one is from Freebies and Much More.
They have me listed as blog of the week.


Freebies and Much More


I am touched and deeply honored that these sites would feature me on their sites. Thank-You.


It is because of all of you, my faithful readers that I have been honored this way.
So to you I give a Very Big Thank-You. Muah.
You are all the best.


I have been inspired by all of this. Starting next Tuesday on my other blog "Mom's Misc. Adventures", I will have a Blog of the Week.
Have an awesome week.
Lisa
Lisa's Gluten-Free Advice and Healthy Living

No comments:

Post a Comment