Friday, February 5, 2010

Mixes from the Heartland


 


I just received some free samples from Mixes from the Heartland.
Only these are not just samples they are the same size mixes that they send to people when they order.
I wasn't expecting to receive such a generous gift from them.

Thank-you "Mixes from the Heartland", I really appreciate it.

They sent me:
Rice-n-Raisin Pudding Mix
Texas Goulash Meal
Plain Noodle Mix
Cowboy Soup
Raspberry Pound Cake

So keep a look out, because I am going to writing product reviews on them one at a time, as I make them.
They look really good, I can't wait to try them.


Thank-you to all of you that have been receiving my e-mails and my readers. I really appreciate you.

Please leave me some great comments. I love to read them and make new friends.
Have a wonderful weekend and take care.
Lisa
Lisa's Gluten-Free Advice and Healthy Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment